Using Innovative Products and Systems and Analyzing their Environmental Performance
Theme Leader: Sylvain Ménard
Theme 3.1: Behavior of Innovative Products and Systems
- Evaluation of the performance of wood buildings;
- Development of a multi-criteria grid for the performance of floors;
- Multi-objective optimization of wood buildings;
- Development of a multi-criteria grid for the performance potential of chars in forest, agricultural and environmental applications.
Theme 3.2: Life-Cycle Assessment of Innovative Products and Systems
- Life-cycle assessment of wood buildings and their components;
- Life-cycle assessment of chars and environmental impacts for agricultural, forestry and environmental applications;
- Optimization of the energy and carbon cycle of chars.