Theme Leader: Nancy Gélinas
Theme 4.1: Analysis of Societal Needs for Economical Renewable Materials and Innovative Products and Systems
- Strategic development of ecoresponsible wood construction;
- Procurement and usage strategies for biomass;
- Determining the environmental footprint of renewable materials and innovative products.
Theme 4.2: Governance Mechanisms and Marketing of Innovative Products and Systems
- Forest biomass supply management for bioenergy production;
- Evaluation of the benefits of collaborative management in the value creation network of ecoresponsible wood construction;
- Promotion of under-utilized wood species;
- Development of marketing tools for innovative products.